Saturday, April 18, 2009
Back to college!
Yesterday I went to my college after two years,As I have to take my certificate from college,though the destination place was same but this time route was different.After shifting to Nasik it was first time when I went to Loni the place where my college is.When I was in journey accident I met a guy who was with me in first year of college ,though he was only in first year with me after such a long gap he was able to recognise me.And this experience was nice that how you are well known to other.In other side when I reached college nothing was changed except a dress code,When I was in college there was no such dress code.By visiting college all memories of college days just runs before my eyes how I and my friends used to enjoy everyday the movies we watch together etc etc.Really now I am missing my college days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment